Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Goodbye to those memories in 2008. In the next 4 months, I'll entering the world of being a senior and the next thing we know I am already in college. Whatever it is, I had fun with you, 2008.

What makes your 2008 a blast:
-first, my honey.
though we misunderstood each other almost everyday, im still glad that we got together at last.
and we've been like this for a year and running now. cool.
-second would be my junior year.
this is the very first time that I sang highschool musical songs in music class.
-third, i've began my photography passion as early as january of 2008.
-fourth, I had my very own dslr, my clyde.
-fifth, the drinking sessions at peachie's pad.
those crap moments will never seem so crappy when I'm with 'em.
-sixth, the highschool dance.
it was the first time ever that he became my partner.
can you believe it?
-seventh, I started competing international and local.
(one international, mantas tournament and four local: novice at paco, mariprisaa, bulacan meet, trace college competition)
and I got two DQ in just half a year. Haha.
-eight would be my new multiply friends and shiz.
-ninth, the bomb scare in our school.
we've been dismissed half day!
we've been featured in 24oras. haha.
-tenth, virginia's gone now.
last september 17, 2008.
when after the bombscare.
-eleventh, the swimming club at stscho is cool.
-twelveth, i cook carbonara now
-thirteenth, we don't have yayas anymore.
gotta work on our own. bum.
-fourteenth, my love for beatles is sensational. haha.
-fifteenth, we went to aussie to visit my cousins.
very cold yet very welcoming.
i love australia!
-sixteenth, on my birthday, i treted my friends at yellowcab.
they surprised me with banners, gifts and balloons.
i love 'em to death.
-seventeenth, I go to library every lunch.
what a geek.
-eighteenth, This year, I can say that Chemistry is fcuking hella-to-bits hard.
-nineteenth, I love my daddy.
-twentieth, My family and my friends just made my year so great.

No comments: