Monday, December 22, 2008

today, december 22, 2008.

well, the day wasn't that bad.
it went smooth.

funny thing:

I spent all day procrastinating and forgot to bathe myself
and yet I don't smell funny at all.

pretty cool huh?

what I did the whole day was editing.
That's my hobby.
And reading magazines, like bounce, you and etc.

Man, magazines today are rating over the fashion magazines like candy and blah.
Bounce, You and Sugarsugar has nicer photographs.

Anyways, we'll be spending the whole day tomorrow in our house at alabang.
Yeah, when you hear it.. it's like heaven.
But hell no. It's like I'm living in a mountain.
No TV cable, no internet, no phone connection and worse, no signal!
---my mom decided not to put cable and such on the house since we dont stay there everytime
and she wants us to rest there not to do blah things.

hey. im just updating you guys...
if anyone is even reading this, lol.

-tinee

No comments: