Monday, December 8, 2008

Im now drinking my daily drink, milo.

I woke up and felt like writing my most embarassing happs, so far.
I want to read this again in the next 3 years and laugh about it.

It was December 7, 2008.
Trace college competition in Los BaƱos, Laguna.

I was very frustrated with my first event.
Backstroke. It's the first time I'll compete with that stroke.
So I always think of backstroke. Then it was over.
But I'm still thinking of backstroke.

My next event is breastroke.

I have my period that day.

Blah blah and shiz.

I went to the ready bench and I was so concious with my.. you know..
'cause I have. And I was checking my legs all the time. Then I saw a blood in my hand, which was embracing my legs. So you know what I mean with the blood in my hands. I was silently screaming. I dont want that to happen on that day, bummer! Then when it was my turn already.. Event 26, Heat 5, Lane 7!

First whistle, I stepped on the deck.
Second whistle, I drop myself on the pool.
WHAT THE HELL, TINEE! IT'S BREASTROKE! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO DIVE, MAN!
IT'S NOT BACKSTROKE!

Man. My face.. Hhaha.
My face was oh so shocked!
I covered my wide open mouth and face the direction of the official.
And when I saw the official looking at me, I shamefully did the peace sign and smiled.

Charm doesn't work all the time, I know.

Then the official said, "Up on the deck!"
I was like, "What the hell! Are you fucking serious! I dont know how to climb this deck so high!"
But still I did. And It was more embarassing!
I put my left leg up and roll on the deck until I stood up.
Ugh! Why is this event have to be so embarassing.

I got disqualified.

Surprisingly, my mom didn't scold me.
Instead she laughed.

It was hilarious, I know.
But embarassing!



Damn. Damn Damn!

No comments: